LENGTH OF COURSE : Standard Child-Care First Aid Level B CPR + AED
- New Students - 2 Full days with classes running from 9am to 5pm (16 Hours total)
- Recertification - 1 Full Day with class running from 9am to 5pm (8 Hours total)
- Classes available upon request, please contact our main office and our Registrar would be happy to help set up the course you need when you need it.
- New Students (In class) - $130.00 GST Included, Manual Included
- Recertification (In class) - $95.00 GST Included, Manual provided for in class portion
COURSE MATERIALS :
- New Students - Red Cross Child-Care First Aid Manual, Provided for New Students with Tuition
- Recertification - Red Cross Child-Care First Aid Manual, Handed out for in Class study only
VALID FOR :
- This Certificate is Valid for 3 years through Canadian Red Cross
RECOGNIZED BY :
- The Canadian Red Cross is Accredited through - Child Care Licensing Body of Alberta
AVAILABILITY OF COURSE :
- New Students - None
- Recertification - Current (NOT EXPIRED) CPR & AED Certificate From Red Cross or St. John's Ambulance
ENGLISH - This course is Taught and Tested in English and you must have a "Moderate to High" Level of Reading / Writing / Speaking English.
- In accordance with the guideline update from the Canadian Red Cross we follow the required student minimum of two students and reserve the right to re-schedule students as necessary.
This Standard Child-Care First Aid Course is offered through the Canadian Red Cross in accordance with First Aid Program Standards. This Standard Child-Care First Aid Course matches with the occupational safety guidelines of Child Care Licensing of Alberta standards for any industry requiring Child-Care First Aid Training. We are proud to match and exceed the First Aid Program Standards of the Canadian Red Cross and offer to the general public this Standard Child-Care First Aid Course in the Edmonton Region.
Swoop into First Aid and Give a Breath of Life, Let First Aid Training in Edmonton Be your Saving Grace.
View Polices Here