LENGTH OF COURSE : Standard First Aid CPR + AED Level C
- New Students - Blended - 4-6 hour Online Component on the Red Cross E-learning Campus and 1 Full day in class (6 Hours total)
- Recertification - 1 Full Day with class running from 9am to 5pm (8 Hours total)
- Multiple dates to choose from, please take a look at our course calendar to find the right date for you
- Occupational Health & Safety has approved doing the online portion as the student must attend the in class session for skills to receive their full certificate.
- Please note with online registration that the date you are selecting is the date to complete the "IN CLASS" skills session, the online component "MUST" be completed before you arrive for your in class portion.
- New Students (In Class/Blended) - $130.00 GST Included, Manual provided for in class use only.
- Recertification (In class) - $95.00 GST Included, Manual provided for in class use only.
- Purchase a manual
COURSE MATERIAL :
- New Students - Red Cross First Aid Manual, Handed out for in Class study only, you may purchase one off the Red Cross Portal.
- Recertification - Red Cross First Aid Manual, Handed out for in Class study only
VALID FOR :
- This Certificate is Valid for 3 years through Canadian Red Cross
RECOGNIZED BY :
- Canadian Red Cross
- This course is not accepted at NAIT for their EMR program or at the U of A or other nursing programs in Alberta - Only the Heart & Stroke Foundation meets their pre-requisite requirements
AVAILABILITY OF COURSE :
- New Students - None
- Recertification - Current (NOT EXPIRED) SFA CPR & AED Certificate from the Canadian Red Cross or St. John's Ambulance, Life Saving Society, Western Canadian Fire or any ILCOR certified Body
- ENGLISH - This course is Taught and Tested in English and you must have a "Moderate to High" Level of Reading / Writing / Speaking English.
- In accordance with the guideline update from the Canadian Red Cross we follow the required student minimum of two students and reserve the right to re-schedule students as necessary.
- If you are experiencing any technical difficulty with your online training portion on the My Red Cross portal please contact their technical support by email email@example.com or by phone at 1-877-356-3226.
This Standard First Aid Course is offered through the Canadian Red Cross in accordance with the First Aid Program Standards. This Standard First Aid Course matches with the OHS standards for all occupational safety guidelines through any industry requiring First Aid Training. We are proud to match and exceed the First Aid Program Standards of the Canadian Red Cross and offer to the general public this Standard First Aid Course in the Edmonton Region.
Learn First Aid Today & Save a Life Tomorrow with Saving Grace Medical Academy Ltd
View Policies Here