Standard First Aid - Recertification (CPR/AED Level C)
Heart & Stroke Foundation
Standard First Aid - Recertification + (CPR/AED Level C)
LENGTH OF COURSE :
- Recertification - 1 full day 8 hour training session
- Recertification - Standard First Aid - $95.00 GST Included
COURSE MATERIALS :
- Recertification - Heart and Stroke Foundation First Aid Reference Manual provided for student use if student is unable to provide their own.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation First Aid Reference Manual (print RE2101E), available for purchase at Heart and Stroke Foundation's Heart Shop
VALID FOR :
- Standard First Aid CPR/AED Level C is Valid for 3 years through the Heart and Stroke Foundation
RECOGNIZED BY :
- Alberta Health Services, Capital Health, Covenant Health, Alberta College of Paramedics, NAIT, U of A, WorkSafe Alberta
- Please be advised that "Health Care Professionals are also required to maintain a current BLS Basic Life Support Provider CPR "Heart & Stroke Foundation certificate as well"
AVAILABILITY OF COURSE
- Recertification - Must Provide a Current (NOT EXPIRED) HEART & STROKE FOUNDATION SFA CPR & AED Level C certificate at time of course. Students unable to provide the certificates will forfeit course funds and be unable to attend the course.
- This Standard First Aid - Basic Life Support Provider Course is offered through the Alberta Heart & Stroke Foundation in accordance with the Training Partner guidelines. This Standard First Aid - Basic Life Support Provider Course matches with AHS and ACP standards for all occupation safety guidelines through any industry requiring Standard First Aid - Basic Life Support Provider training. We are proud to match and exceed standards for each organization and offer to the general public this Standard First Aid - Basic Life Support Provider Course in the Edmonton Region.
Swoop into First Aid and Give a Breath of Life, Let First Aid Training Be your Saving Grace.
TM The Heart and Stroke Foundation logo and word mark are trademarks of the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada and are used under license.