ONLINE FIRST AID TRAINING
LENGTH OF COURSE : Standard First Aid CPR + AED Level C
- New Students - Complete the Online Training Session before attending the in class session
Complete a 1 day 6 hour skills demonstration workshop
- New Students - $130.00 GST Included, Manual Included
COURSE MATERIAL :
- New Students - Access to Online Red Cross Standard First Aid Manual Provided to the Registrant
VALID FOR :
- This Certificate is Valid for 3 years through Canadian Red Cross
RECOGNIZED BY :
AVAILABILITY OF COURSE : Click Here to Enroll
- New Students - None
- Must select a course date to gain access to the online component through the My Red Cross portal
- If you are experiencing any technical difficulty with your online training portion on the My Red Cross portal please contact their technical support by email email@example.com or by phone at 1-877-356-3226.
Students that have not completed the online portion will be unable to attend the skills workshop.
This Online Standard First Aid Course is offered through the Canadian Red Cross in accordance with the First Aid Program Standards. This Online Standard First Aid Course matches with the standards for any industry requiring first aid training. We are proud to match and exceed the First Aid Program Standards of the Canadian Red Cross and offer to the general public this new Online Standard First Aid Course in the Edmonton Region
Swoop into First Aid and Give a Breath of Life, Let First Aid Training Be your Saving Grace.
View Policies & FAQ's Here