ONLINE FIRST AID TRAINING
Blended Online Learning
LENGTH OF COURSE : Blended Online Standard First Aid CPR + AED "Level C"
- New Students - Must complete the Online Training Session before attending the in class session
Complete a 1 day 6 hour skills demonstration workshop
- New Students - $130.00 GST Included, Manual provided for in class review
COURSE MATERIAL :
- New Students - Access to Online Red Cross Standard First Aid Manual Provided for in class review.
- Purchase a manual
VALID FOR :
- This Certificate is Valid for 3 years through Canadian Red Cross
RECOGNIZED BY :
AVAILABILITY OF COURSE : Click Here to Enroll
- New Students - None
- Must select a course date to gain access to the online component through the My Red Cross portal
- If you are experiencing any technical difficulty with your online training portion on the My Red Cross portal please contact their technical support by email email@example.com or by phone at 1-877-356-3226.
Students that have not completed the online portion will be unable to attend the skills workshop.
This Online Standard First Aid Course is offered through the Canadian Red Cross in accordance with the First Aid Program Standards. This Online Standard First Aid Course matches with the standards for any industry requiring first aid training. We are proud to match and exceed the First Aid Program Standards of the Canadian Red Cross and offer to the general public this new Online Standard First Aid Course in the Edmonton Region
Learn Blended Online First Aid & Save a Life Tomorrow with Saving Grace Medical Academy Ltd.
View Policies & FAQ's Here